Monday, April 13, 2015

Calming/Soothing/Healing:Reviews Neosporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream


Let me begin by saying that I suffered with eczema for 16 months! Cortisone shots helped but it never went completely away. It seemed to flare up more in the winter months, probably from the heated house. I have tried a TON of creams and lotions. My skin was soooo bad, that most creams and lotions burned miserably.

Before Neosporin Eczema Daily Moisturizing Cream I thought Neutrogena Hand Cream was best moisturizer to treat my very mild eczema. But this one feels a bit more different. Even though they both soak into my skin quite well, the Neosporin has a bit more satisfying relief. It does not feel oily unlike Eucerin Aquaphor.

When compared to Nivea Daily Lotion and Nevia Express Hydration, the Nieva only sits onto of my skin. My doctor recommended me AmLactin, but I do not like the premium price for a product that I do not even know if it would help; but I shall try it one day.

Where my skin was broken open, the burn was much less in intensity and than many other products I tried and only lasted for a minute or two. But it only burned where the skin was broken open. The product moisturized and quickly relieved the itch, within about a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment