Saturday, February 23, 2013

Using Coconut Oil as a Treatment For Eczema! Reviews Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

I have 3 tubs of this size in my home one in the kitchen and one in the bathrooms. My 7 yr old son has really badbad eczema on his legs and arms for about 4 yrs his pediatrician gave me every kind of medication ointment to get rid of it.
Organic Virgin coconut Oil for my eczema: A Review
The medication really smelled bad and it never went away. I started using the coconut oil on him 2x a day and with in a couple days it started going away and he was not scratching them his arms and legs anymore. We also use it as a chap stick works better than other stuff.
  • Virgin oil, not hydrogenated
  • Rich in medium chain good fats that doctors recommend
  • Heavenly creamy taste of the tropics
  • Processed naturally maintaining its taste, texture, color and aroma
  • No refrigeration required; solid at room temperature and melts at 76 degrees
My husband has really bad fungus on his toes and dried cracked feet he washes very well than rub his feet in coconut oil I'm clean socks over them everyday and OMG they look so much better!!! I love this stuff I really do. You also can purchase books like I did on coconut cures and coconut oil miracle

Oh, how much can say about this oil?!,
June 28, 2011By MsVelve 
"There aren't enough words to express how much I love this Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil! I got one jar for cooking and one for my skin and hair. And, now, I don't ever want to be without it. I went no-poo about 6 weeks ago and my scalp and hair is so happy!

My eczema and dandruff has been under control like never before since I started using Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. If you have eczema and/or dandruff, soak your hair and scalp with coconut oil, put a plastic cap on (to avoid a big mess) for about 2 hours and then vigorously wash it out thoroughly with very warm forceful water.

Apply a detangler (not the spray-on leave-in type); rinse it out after 3 minutes and while hair is soaking wet, massage in a small to medium amount (depending on hair length) of coconut oil as a leave-in conditioner. Don't worry coconut oil is absorbent and it doesn't cause oil stains. Style hair as usual..."

Most of the reviews here seem to focus on the taste, versatility, and health benefits of this oil in cooking, but coconut oil does so much more than just taste great! With the 108 ounces of coconut-y goodness in this product, you'll have plenty to use all over the home. Use it as:

  • moisturizer, especially in harsh winters or if you suffer from eczema or acne.
  • a hair mask, especially if you have curly/frizzy hair or dandruff.
  • a natural Monistat substitute!
  • massage oil, especially if you have poor circulation.
  • a natural Preparation H substitute!
  • diaper ointment, safe for cloth diapers, too!
  • insect repellant.
  • makeup remover.
  • deodorant.
Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 54-Ounce Containers is the best brand and it is better than Olive Oil as far as frying. Not only that but you can use it in your hair and body. I will Never purchase lotion again for my skin.I am placed on the automatic delievery every 6 months.You can Never go back to using other oils again. The body becomes adjusted to it and it makes all the difference in the world. You will NEVER shop again in the stores.

And finally to those complaining of the plastic jar, most of us, especially those who use a lot of coconut oil, would just as soon accept the "horrifying" risks of plastic jars rather than paying a fortune for shipping glass jars. We don't all have extra bags of cash lying around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment